X

Doubl boble screen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubl boble screen

Does anyone have on a bike the new double bobbl screen? I would like to get one ,but the local store looked at their catalog and they said they do not make them for Katanas...Did not see anything on ebay either....Any leads will help...

They no makie for Kats....

I have the TourSport model and I love it..... It's a bit larger then stock but I do 150 miles a day communting so I enjoy the extra wind blockage.

cheers
    Coming on a black Kat to a town near you!

Comment

How much did you pay for it ? and what's the brand name?

Comment

check out zero gravity

Comment

Zero-Gravity has some really nice stuff for the Kat...

I got a "Sport Touring" model from them about 3 months ago, and I can't say enough good things about it. I got the light smoke color and with normal groud shipping it arrived in 2 days...the company is awesome.

Here is a link for the Kat 98-06:

Wishing you and everyone else on KR the best...oh and check in the KatRiders Members only section in the forums because you can get a discount on their windscreens...

Take care,

Comment

Zero Gravity, Sportech, Lockhart-Phillips, Memphis Shades, Puig, etc. They all make good products.
            Trust me, I'm a doctor!

Comment

I just found out about tint pray ...and they come in every color available including chrome...has anyone done it before.....I think I'm going to try it! To see how it comes out...It's only about $14/can

Comment

double bubble windscreem

Zero-Gravity has a double bubble windscreen for post 98 Katana's comming out this spring...Go to their web sight and look at New Releases. It does not have a availability date yet...it says TBA!

Comment

Wow didn't know they were making a double bubble for the Kat but I bought a LP in dark smoke, love it. Still gotta post the pics w/ it on!
                  Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Re: double bubble windscreem

Originally posted by jax_13
                    Zero-Gravity has a double bubble windscreen for post 98 Katana's comming out this spring...Go to their web sight and look at New Releases. It does not have a availability date yet...it says TBA!
                    I'm going to wait and see what this screen looks like, if it's a decent design I'm more than likely going to get one.
                    Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
                    fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
                    fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
                    girls = yammah
                    yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

I sent them an email asking for a "guestimate" on when it was going to be released, and baited them by saying that I know quite a few people who are interested in purchasing one.
                      I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Do you think the double bubble would have the same advantages as the touring model?
                        sigpic2000 Dupli-Color Metal Specks Red GSX750f

Comment

i think it will help with wind buffeting, without looking like shiate. that touring model looks like a gigantic shoe horn.
                          I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I wanted a double bubble but couldn't find one so I got this chrome yellow Sportech.

Comment

i am just lighting up my stock one

Comment

Working...
                              X