X

japanese kanji

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• japanese kanji

Finaly painting my personal bike.Intend to do lettering in japanese.Anyone on here familiar with kanji?
    I've googled and spent some time but many variations that i've found.
    Need : Suzuki and either 1100 or 1216
    I know what the kanji for katana is.
    Thanks

Suzuki nin kanji is like this.. http://www.tlzone.net/forums/attachm...uzukikanji.jpg
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

If you really want kanji that above is correct, but really it is just for the name Suzuki. The company Suzuki is written in katakana and looks like スズキ that's just what I would put but it's up to you obviously!

and numerals are the same but if you want "one thousand one hundred" it would be 千 百 I believe.
      Last edited by hdelsol; 05-21-2012, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hdelsol View Post
        If you really want kanji that above is correct, but really it is just for the name Suzuki. The company Suzuki is written in katakana and looks like スズキ that's just what I would put but it's up to you obviously!

and numerals are the same but if you want "one thousand one hundred" it would be 千 百 I believe.
        Look at this dude...damn...
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Thank you!
          Thats what i was coming up with but wasnt real sure what i was looking at.

Comment

Working...
          X