X

where can i find??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i find??????

Hello fellow Kantana Riders! i've some Katanas with a lens cover that makes it look like there are two headlights! Anybody know where i could find one of these! thanks!!!!

Questions, answers and posts pertaining to electrical mods and problems
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Um...what?
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
        Um...what?
        Originally posted by D-Mann View Post
        Hello fellow Kantana Riders! i've seen some Katanas with a lens cover that makes it look like there are two headlights! Anybody know where i could find one of these! thanks!!!!
        Fixed that for you Scotty...

OP,

There are several threads and a euro source even for Dual GSXR style early headlights. They are dual round lights to fit on the pre kats.

If your talking about the newer post katana style to be put on a pre, that is a bit more complicated and would require some heavy modding.

Or are you talking about something else because there wasn't a whole lot of information in that post...

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Or are you talking about like teddy's bike, where he put a piece of fiberglass over the center?
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

sorry for the lack of info guys! an yes i mean the one like Teddy's! lol

Comment

Something like that you will have to make yourself or have someone make for you.
              1992- project katfighter
              2005- GSXR750
              2001- TL1000R
              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
              www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
              KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Working...
              X