Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

How do you feel about underlighting/ground effects?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about underlighting/ground effects?

Do any of you have these at all on ur rides? Think they're squidly or cool ?

Yeah, they rock..gotta have em!!
    0%
    They're ok, not sure if I'd get them though.
    0%
    They suck..way to squidly.
    0%

uhh i will be doing something similar in a few weeks.. will post pics once I get them done.
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

I personally think they are really gay and squidly. They just put them on there for attention, not for night time safety. So I dont wanna hear anyone say thats why they are on there. The bike is enough of a attention grabber. Just my .02$.
      Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think they look stupid. IMHO a motorcyles beauty lies in its simpicity. Why clutter that beauty with lights?

Want to put lights on something, buy a christmas tree.
        '92 Kat restoration/mod project

Comment

It's like when those ricers put HUGE spoiler on the back of Civics.....why?

Comment

Where's the limp wrist smiley when you need it....

Comment

I think that anything that adds to your night-safety is a plus, but in the same breath, I have to say usually they look too hyper-fake-pimpin' to be pretty. I have about 30 hyperblue LED's sitting in the upgrade box that I've been debating about installing for over a year for just that reason... You might also want to check with the local police on legalities first -- last thing you want is to get tickets because of it.

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

It's ok for show, but as Cyber said it might drawl the wrong types of people on the road, especially blue and red.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I like it, and hope to add such things in the future.
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

well.. done tastefully like the pic above they add to the appearance of the bike.

Some people like hydraulics and roller skates on cars. To each there own. I will be doing it if that makes me a squid or if people don't like it ohh well. My bike, my taste. Some people don't like green or purple on bikes or crappy flame jobs or over done graphics. Can please everyone all the time.
                    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Blue.....need to be Blue
                      Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

I think they look colo on other bikes, but it also has to be the right bike. I'd NEVER do mine.
                        A lot of cruisers around Hamilton have done lighting.
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I got some blue neon in my fenders . Front one stopped working , so I guess I'll replace it . They were on the bike when I bought it , otherwise I never would've done that . I used to think it was pretty dumb , but after having it for a while , I kinda like it . As long as it's not overdone , anyway .
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I'd like to put some purple ones on my bike but only so it reflects throughout the chrome (you don't actually see the lights...just the reflections).
                            - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Some little LED's would be good then . You can stick them to the bottom of your tank or something .
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                              X