Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

After a long winter im about done finally!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any paint job i have ever seen has orange peel somewhere theres a good write up on removing it stickyed on here same basic steps i followed and shes slick as glass just waiting to put a good sealer and wax on her now then it will really shine and whats with the blue hate on here lol

Comment

H3ll yeah bro. She looks awesome!!!

Comment

That thing looks awesome!!! Good Job man.
        sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Comment

That looks 100x better than the Pink. Great work!

Comment

thanks guys order some black lettering to go on her

Comment

Originally posted by blackonblacksvt03 View Post
              thanks guys order some black lettering to go on her

Please dont ruin your paint with stickers. It looks too nice.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

im not talking like a off breed decal these are the ones i ordered refective black with a silver outline

Comment

Ships from kulai johar huh? Lol hate to tell you but those ARE off brand, but as long as you like them I guess
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

ok they are off brand i priced a set at suzuki and crapped myself lol idk i will see how they look when i get them i might put them on only to take them right back off i change my mind everyday with things that go on the bike at least they look like the stock letters

and after looking at other kats on here has my windshield been chopped down or something?
                    Last edited by blackonblacksvt03; 02-28-2012, 11:25 PM.

Comment

bump dont buy those decals they look like dump now what?

Comment

dropped her today in a parking lot at slow speed newbe mistake but anyways its scraped up on the left side trying to decide what my options are. Its not cracked anywhere but its down to bare plastic, so what are my options other than a repaint of that side?

Comment

well that sucks. down to bare plastic, huh. not much for options beside repaint.
                          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

man that sucks. I guess repainting it is the only real cure. That paint is very nice btw, same shade as ford blue. Looks really good on that bike

Built up Black 94 5.0 Mustang - Champagne Pearl 2001 Chrysler LHS - Canary Yellow 2001 Katana 600 - 94 F350 7.3 IDI turbo crew cab dually

Comment

you did it once , its probably easier this time ! getrduuun !
                              2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

yeah good thing is the only thing broken is my pride plus i have a new engine cover on that side and its scraped up now too but it happens anyone have a spare left fairing?

Comment

Working...
                                X