X

plastic makeover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plastic makeover

I have a 1990 kat i was wondering can i change the plastic to change the look ? will plastic from another year fit if so what years? thanks

Anything is possible with enough time and money...

Is it remotely simple? No.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

That's it. Straight to the point.

All depends on how much time, money and effort you want to put into changing the look. As a minimum, putting fairings from a different bike onto yours would take building custom brackets to hold the fairings and possibly building some custom bits to blend the new fairing to the remaining parts of your bike. Stuff's been done and folks have created all sorts of interesting bikes. Your best bet, though, if you want a different looking bike is to sell the one you've got and buy a different looking bike.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by suz View Post
        I have a 1990 kat i was wondering can i change the plastic to change the look ? will plastic from another year fit if so what years? thanks
        Will it fit? No. Can it be made to fit? That depends on your skills and how much time you want to spend.

Comment

Could just paint it

Comment

Working...
          X