X

looking for license plate frame......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for license plate frame......

i'm looking for a nice design license plate frame........i found this one on ebay

but it doesn't look good from picture......

anyone knows a website have huge selection of them??

btw, is it legal to have a neon light under the bike? a yellow neon light might be cool......
    A Kat is gone and a Strom is coming!

I have a barbed wire looking licence plate frame. I really like it. and I get tons of compliments on it (prolly the least expensive thing I have on the bike too!! hell, one of the stickers I have cost more! ).
    If you wanna see what it looks like I'll post a pic tonight when I get home.
    - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

The neon lighting rule changes from state to state; check your state laws to determine whether it is legal there.

As for frames, there are tons of them on the market, including frames with integrated brake and/or tail lighting. Cheap places to find them include JCWhitney and through many motorcycle-specific mail order dealers.

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
      X