X

kits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kits

i have a red kat as you can see from my pic, but i want some black on the fron end, are there any site that i can look at some vinyl sticker kits or something to make my bike for unique?
    Matt

The Difference Between Ordinary And Extraordinary Is That Little Extra

Go to www.tricktape.com they have alot of stuff.
    also check out www.braada.com for that seat cowl you will eventually buy.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

There are lots of web sites that make vinyl graphics kits. You can do a google search for motorcycle graphics or vinyl graphics and lots of them will come up. I know of www.tapeworks.com and I got my graphics from www.decalfx.com you can look at min in my profile pic. I found that decalfx had better prices, and they shipped really quick.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
      who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

do they come pre cut for the bike or will i have to cut it?

4,10, or 13 on decal fx.. i would probably get it just all black to add a diff color to the bike..
        Matt

The Difference Between Ordinary And Extraordinary Is That Little Extra

Comment

As far as I can tell, the tapeworks are pretty generic, and you cut/trim to suit your bike. You make also want to check out your local vehicle letter shop. They may have the logos, symbols, etc that you are looking for.
          Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Well, you will have to trim any of them as they make them oversize to fit a wide variety of bikes. Even the custom made ones for Katana's you would have to trim a little. If it crosses a seam where one fairing hooks to another, you will have to cut it. I used the decalfx ones, and they were pretty easy to put on. You just spray the sticky side with windex before you try to put it on the bike. That way you can slide it around and get it right where you want it. Then squeege the windex and any bubbles out to the edges. Decalfx even made a miniature set of the graphics for me to apply to my helmet. I used those to practice before I tackled the big ones on the bike.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
            who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

I went with Tricktape for my bike, they were great, and the service was amazing.
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
              X