X

first time post.. need pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time post.. need pics

hey guys this is my first post, so sorry if i bring up an old topic, i was just wondering if any of you had pics of a 99 + kat that has a custom paint job. in a previous post i saw some carbon tree covers, and the like was to a UK site, i was just wondering if any of you had a link to somewhere that is a little easier to purchase form thaks alot matt
    Matt

The Difference Between Ordinary And Extraordinary Is That Little Extra

Haven't heard of anyone else.

Bike is sold

Comment

odometer is photoshopped

Comment

I did a custom Paint job on mine. Look here http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=716

That will give you an idea if you are looking at painting your bike. I did mine chamelion color. If you are looking at goind a solid color, with graphics. I would suggest laying down your sold color, and getting some vinal from like tape works or something.

Good Luck and remember.. Have Fun With It!!!!!
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

thanks lou
          Matt

The Difference Between Ordinary And Extraordinary Is That Little Extra

Comment

pretty easy bunch of guys to work with. I emailed em and they got right back to me. Haven't had a problem since. I like em

I need some of those needles. where did you pick them up at spedee
            rock
            always working on mods

Comment

I just wish I could get indiglo gauges for my bike. I guess I am going to have to play with some glow in the dark stuff. I wonder what out Glow people here at work have. Hmmm.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by rockadaous
                pretty easy bunch of guys to work with. I emailed em and they got right back to me. Haven't had a problem since. I like em

I need some of those needles. where did you pick them up at spedee
                An old KP member I believe was PilotShock. He said they came from a Volvo Tractor.
                Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by Highsight2020
                  I just wish I could get indiglo gauges for my bike. I guess I am going to have to play with some glow in the dark stuff. I wonder what out Glow people here at work have. Hmmm.
                  u cant find em anywhere? did u try emailing streetracerparts and asking them if maybe they could special order them for you ?

Comment

Working...
                  X