No announcement yet.
X

stupid fender(rant/?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot, the iPhone doesn't have a key for a period.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
      I forgot, the iPhone doesn't have a key for a period.
      no sure doesn(')t.....does happen to have an ******* button and every time i hit it you seem to show up(.)<<<happy wine bag go some where else
      I always saw Wile E. Coyote as some sort of Sisyphus-like protagonist: endlessly re-enacting the futility and sorrow of the human experience through failed attempts at overcoming obstacles via technological advancement. The Roadrunner is a Hades figure, endlessly tormenting him with what he wants, just out of reach in an eternal desert. Meep meep

Comment

So I read your rant and had a good laugh .. and ya 8 total.. 4 to hold the fender to the bracket and 4 to mount to the forks legs.. but any way... after having a laugh i realized I had to go and pull the fender off the 600.... guess the last laugh is on me....

and the engineer who designed the damn thing should have been having massive groin pain about an hour ago... as i was mentally kicking him in the stones for making it harder than it needs to be..
        Last edited by GSXFJim; 01-25-2011, 11:45 PM.
        http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
        http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
        '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
        "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
        "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Hahahahaha well Jim I also had a good laugh at your post I enjoyed it cuz I know the frustration lol
          I always saw Wile E. Coyote as some sort of Sisyphus-like protagonist: endlessly re-enacting the futility and sorrow of the human experience through failed attempts at overcoming obstacles via technological advancement. The Roadrunner is a Hades figure, endlessly tormenting him with what he wants, just out of reach in an eternal desert. Meep meep

Comment

lol And all this time I thought we were talking about the "rear" fender. Is it Friday yet??
            'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE
            ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS
            ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM'

sigpic----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X