X

Wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devinjordan View Post
    i'd just spray paint it i did mine just sanded my plastics down with 400 grit cleaned if good bought 10 cans of paint from the dollor store for a buck a piece and then wetsanded with 1000 grit and it looks great just take ur time and paint in thin coats
    so it dont run and mine is holding up good i droped my bike in the shop and no cracks or chips in the paint and the presure washer didn't hurt the paint neither
    we need picks please!!!!!!:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
      My bike is NOT a friggin vinyl wrap, thanks. It's called Paint.
      I would take that as a compliment. It looks so good that it couldnt possibly be painted.
      Originally posted by arsenic
      93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

For the record, it is not a vinyl wrap. It's paint. It is MARPAT, and it is the real copyright version, complete with EGA's in the pattern.
        Exhaust gas analyzer?

I dont get it.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

My bad. I thought you were telling the OP that my bike was a wrap. I get all butt hurt when people assume it.
          it's cool brother, I completely understand whatr ya mean, thats too much work in a paint job for someone to just say its a wrap.
          Originally posted by EDGE9480 View Post
          we need picks please!!!!!!:d:d
          plenty of pics of spray painted bikes on here http://katriders.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=133
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
            I would take that as a compliment. It looks so good that it couldnt possibly be painted.
            Never thought of it that way, Hemi. Thanks.

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
            Exhaust gas analyzer?

I dont get it.
            Eage Globe and Anchor. The emblem of the USMC. MARPAT being MARine PATtern camoflauge, of the Woodland variety.
            Last edited by Scout; 01-27-2011, 12:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
            チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
            Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
            X