No announcement yet.
X

Mod Suggestions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh,thats even worse. Any suggestions for replacements? I'll be doing alot of highway riding to work aswell as downtown Toronto street riding.
    1 wheelin'and killin' it, not to offend ya.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyS
      Oh,thats even worse. Any suggestions for replacements? I'll be doing alot of highway riding to work aswell as downtown Toronto street riding.
      A great all-round tire would be the Avon Azaro ST46...very good durability, it is the only tire with a road hazard warentee and gives pretty good performance.

Pirelli Diablo is a great performance tire...the hard core guys swear by them. Metzlers Z-6 are the latest flavour of the month.
      Bridgestone and Dunlop are also great choices....

Comment

The avon's are great, even used them on the track and they stick licke glue.....
        Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Are they expensive? I;m not trying to sound cheap but I don't want to dump most of my budget on 1 thing,,, yes I understand that they arre my tires and they are very important...

Comment

I picked up some Avons last year for $80 for the rear (found a closeout!) and about $90 for the front . Good prices considering what a lot of people spend on tires . Should be able to find something good for around $200 a set .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

mine were about $320 for the set...Canadian

Comment

Start with a slip-on exhaust, you won't be sorry

Comment

$320, thats not to bad for a set of tires (at least I don't think it is ) As for the slip-on, thats one of the first things I want to get, any suggestion

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                  X