X

What about this amazing paint job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about this amazing paint job?

So I've been looking at all these awesome pics of painted bikes and was first going to do just a solid color, but now I think I have an awesome idea. I'm going to go for the 08 gixxer 1000 rizla edition look. Here's a pic.

What do you guys think?! I've found decals for pretty cheap. Does anyone know the color that blue is? Thanks!

That's about a shade deeper than Carolina Blue...
    sigpic'98 600 Parting Out

Comment

Looks like Royal Blue to me.
      'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE
      ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS
      ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM'

sigpic----------------------------------------

Comment

looks like "Petty Blue" to me...

Comment

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=78312
          Check it out!!!
          Warning!! Will ride at anytime for no reason.

Comment

thanks bigat06 and I just saw it 5 min after I posted this! That is the color I'm going for, but not the same decals. That one resembles the moto gp bikes, and I've decided I like the look of the gixxer 1000 replicas better. Not so much going on. Much cleaner. Does anyone else have a better answer than.. "royal blue" because that is obviously wrong! lol

Comment

It's the Rizla bikes, look them up, it's its own color.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

But I don't want to purchase the "Rizla" color paint becuase that would be super expensive. I'm just looking for a close match

Comment

You could take a picture to a reputable painter and have the COlor matched. Might be your best shot.
                  Warning!! Will ride at anytime for no reason.

Comment

I really wanted to do this to my Kat for a while, i'm interested to see how this one turns out.
                    "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Ppg 17041.

Comment

Originally posted by T McCall View Post
                        Ppg 17041.
                        Ftmfw!

I am so getting you to paint my bike

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I'm bumbed I have to go back to school, so this will probably get done in may. I think I might just bring a pic and get it matched

Comment

You know Monster doesn't sponsor Suzuki right?

Comment

Working...
                            X