X

new design opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new design opinion

Hey guys I need your opinion on what I should do to my bike. I need to replace the main right fairing, so I thought it would be a good time to change a couple things. You guys think its worth it to buy the fairing kit from Hong Kong off eBay and then change my tail light? Or just buy a cheap fairing, paint it and paint a couple other fairings then decals?

I don't know about the quality of the fairing kits, but I thought it was a cool idea to be able to change the whole bike without painting.

My buddy got his Kat painted last year for around $300, it didn't have any major damage, just a couple deep scratches. Might be worth it to find a good fairing and just repaint...

Comment

Originally posted by jetmerritt View Post
      I don't know about the quality of the fairing kits, but I thought it was a cool idea to be able to change the whole bike without painting.

My buddy got his Kat painted last year for around $300, it didn't have any major damage, just a couple deep scratches. Might be worth it to find a good fairing and just repaint...
      Thats what I'm thinking. $300 for a paint job isn't bad.

Question though, Where do you guys buy your decals or where do you get them made?

Comment

300 for a paintjob is a great deal.

Comment

Working...
        X