X

SV Fender installed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SV Fender installed

Along with new Illumiglo gauges, a fuel filter, and several small patches to my rashed fairings I installed a late model SV fender to my bike this past week. It is a Hot Bodies fiberglass version that weighs almost nothing (ebay for $30 shipped). I used the SV mounting point in the front and drilled my own for the back. Shot with some flat black to match the bike and called it a day.

Side by side comparisons:

Before pic:

After pic:

After before the fairings were put back on:

Mounted using the brake line bracket and the bolt from the stock fender mount since its longer and the same thread. The stock nut was used as well.

Last edited by jday240; 09-28-2010, 09:19 PM. Reason: More Pics added.

That looks real good certainly an improvement over stock. Another thing I need to add to my list.
    Originally posted by chrisgreer23
    Looks like Crash has lived up to his name.
    2000 Kat 600 Totaled, Parting out WHAT DO YOU NEED
    1983 Suzuki GR650- Sold
    2006 Suzuki SV1000S- Gone but never forgotten
    1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible-The other project 350/4 spd and some stuff

Comment

Lookin good! I love my SV!
      Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

Before and after pics added.

Comment

Working...
        X