X

Frame Sliders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame Sliders

Now that I am in the process of rebuilding my bike I felt like I should invest in some frame sliders. I have never bought any before. I have a 1991 katana 600. Does anybody have any possible suggestions?

yea i have 00 katana 750... thinking about investing in some frame and rear sliders for my bike since i think i m going to keep it for a while. any suggestions? saw some prices on katanaoutlet.com and other sites. Just wondering what the best price for these things usually run for?

Comment

From what I'm aware, no one currently makes a slider for a Pre98.

We have two vendors selling 98+ sliders, but I've also received reports that they aren't easy to get in touch with.

That's one of the things on my list to catch up on this week.
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Alright steve keep me updated and if you have any of their contact information please let me know... Thanks.

-Nick

Comment

Im sometimes hard to get me on the phone but easier on email. I work odd hours. I did make a few sets for the pre, but sold all of them and dont intend on making anymore. The design of the bodywork makes it almost impossible for them to protect the body and other parts of bike. If you go naked with the pre you can use the 98+ sliders.
          www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
          Katana Frame Sliders
          The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
          98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
          I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Working...
          X