X

Need Fairings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Fairings

I am looking to buy a used fairing for a 1991 suzuki katana 600 that is in good shape. I want to fix up my bike. Thanks.

I'd check eBay, I got a full set of post for $530 shipped. They're decent quality without spending $2000 on OEM fairings.

Comment

Originally posted by kitkatman View Post
      I'd check eBay, I got a full set of post for $530 shipped. They're decent quality without spending $2000 on OEM fairings.
      Those are for post kats...

Pre fairings are a bit different.

There are some aftermarket options but the best options is ussually to find the Pre OEM fairings in good shape or fix them... off ebay or similiar.

Aftermarks do not fit well for the pre...

Maire ABS plastic aftermarkets are probably the closest...and they still are not right.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

pre fairings are hard to come across
        time to nut up or shut up
        Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
        The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

ive got a set....havent looked at them in months.... black, but they are off a california model so it has a fan hole in one side... i have the fan though if you wanted it on your bike. belly pan is cracked on right side too. if you want them, figure out a fair price and ill add actual shipping to it.

Comment

Working...
            X