X

Protection For Lower Fairing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protection For Lower Fairing

Going to paint the lower fairings on my post Kat and was wondering if anybody has any ideas for something the protect the bottom of it. maybe strips of half round metal or some sort of heavy vinyl.

the belly of the bike or the side lower side panels. if its the loswer side panels than you could use race rails....but for the belly idk maybe some steel bent to go around the belly and welded there?? there as in on the front motor mounts( the bar that runs behind the header) and down and around to the centerstand area?? just an idea or take it a little easier on corners and bumps
    time to nut up or shut up
    Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
    The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

I used to spray LINE-X truck bed liners. We sprayed some bike parts and they came out AWESOME. LINE-X will deform to 15 x's it's original shape and still hold, i.e. dents in truck beds from rough use. If you prep the items yourself per the recommendation of the shop it will cost you less as well. Most of the cost of spraying a bed-liner / items comes from the prep.
      I finally got home and get to ride my KAT!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X