X

Dual bulb tail light...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual bulb tail light...

So I was browsing the "local" salvage yard and found what was left of a 92 Kat. It had some body plugs I was missing (lost), the master cylinder caps I wanted (future project), and a tail light that was in good shape (eh, why not). So I purchased it all. The reason I wanted the lens was to paint mine (the top, not tint) and possibly Look into integrating.

After getting the tail light home and taking the lens off I found something interesting. It already had two bulbs with sockets! I was excited!, because that is what I wanted. To add another bulb to increase visibility Or like i mentioned integration. Now, the construction was not in the best of shape by any miens. It was not very thought out and poorly adhered. (I really should start taking before pics ) So i fixed it. HA HA I fixed something... Uh hum anyway. It looks alot better now.

SEE...
    M01A0192.JPGM01A0190.JPGM01A0191.JPG

Damn I really need before pics...

So anyhow, now that it looks so nice I have to ask. What do you think about integrating the tail light, if I continue to use my existing blinkers also? I already have the center piece made to separate the bulbs I would just like some opinions.

P.S. I do not know where the dual bulb setup came from.
    My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
    Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Update...

So I decided to go ahead and do the integration Idea. I installed the divider And now all it needs is paint. Thinking the chrome stuff or something really reflective. Anywho, here are the pics of the divider.
    The devider.jpg
    Ha ha ha Sorry A little humor, this image entered my mind when I mention the word divider. Hope no offense was taken.

But Seriously now this is the divider piece. Made from a spare DVD case.
    M01A0194.JPGM01A0195.JPGM01A0196.JPG

So whatcha think so far?
    My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
    Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

Working...
    X