Pre Windscreen - Pretty cool.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Windscreen - Pretty cool.

Hey everyone,

Thought I would share this with all the pre riders. I saw this "race" inspired windscreen on EBay and thought it looked pretty cool. Theres not many of these types of windscreens out there for Pres and I was in the market for a new windscreen anyway, so I figured why not give it a shot? Think it might look pretty cool and figured I'd post it in case anyone else thinks it looks good.

Its on its way from Hong Kong and should be here by the end of the week or next week sometime so I'll let you know how the quality is when I get it.

Take care.

let us know how it works out. I was looking at them also.

Comment

I saw that as well and was wondering what it would look like. Looks really similar to fellow KR sporty_drews windscreen. If it's the same one I LIKE it!

Comment

Yup, I believe Sporty_drew's beauty has one of these.

I also have one on mine

Comment

Sweet. I'd like to see it when you get it on the bike.

Wow. I sure type slow.
          Last edited by tejasandre; 06-29-2010, 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          Tejasandre

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrant View Post

I also have one on mine

Very nice looking! What kind of fasteners did you use? They look solid in the pic. Hows it handle wind?

Comment

I have one as well and it does great moved the wing off my chest to top or head but is not bad wind on head (i'm 6'-3") i used stock fastners but did i say i love it
              1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrant View Post

I also have one on mine

that looks awesome!!

Originally posted by Philskat View Post
                I have one as well and it does great moved the wing off my chest to top or head but is not bad wind on head (i'm 6'-3") i used stock fastners but did i say i love it
                glad to hear you like it I'm even more excited to get it! Passing through customs now I will hopefully have it soon.

Comment

I also have one of these. Check out my garage pics. I even added Suzuki vinyl lettering
                  Last edited by KatanaGSX92; 06-30-2010, 08:05 AM.
                  sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
                  1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
                  2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
                  First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
                  Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Originally posted by copacetic View Post
                    Very nice looking! What kind of fasteners did you use? They look solid in the pic. Hows it handle wind?
                    They're just some M6 (or M5 - or whatever the size is) machine screws I picked up from Home Depot. They seem to work well.

It's great in the wind. I do a lot of highway riding and I find that this works much better than the stock screen for blocking/re-directing the wind.

Comment

That is the same one I bought this winter. It's built very nicely and works great, but I only like the look from certain angles. Here are some pictures on my bike

Comment

Working...
                      X