X

paint design poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint design poll

So I am in the middle of painting my Kat and in my other thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=109987 Airforceranger suggested that the first design was a bit "busy" so i went back to the drawing board and made some changes to try and see if I could fit the design more to the contours and curves the kat has. I looked at the real fairings and noticed that where the front turn signals are it kind of bubbles out and re-designed it to fit that contour more.

So I am putting up a poll to see what people like more, and to see if there is any other suggestions that may help the design out more.
    The fist image is the original, and the second image is the modified design.

Ignore the color change of the grey a sample of what the color actually looks like is in the other thread linked at the top.

Option 1:

Option 2:
    Design 1
    69.23%
    Design 2
    30.77%
    Last edited by unit44justin; 06-16-2010, 03:10 AM.
    Do you know why Santa is so jolly.... Because he knows where all the naughty girls live..

am i missing something or are they both the same? besides the mirrors..
    Originally posted by Slofuze:
    Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

There's differences in the shapes the differences in colour take on the fairing too

Comment

You can't see the contour of the mains in those pics- I think design one is gonna look funny at the forwardmost part b/c of the turnsignal.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
        -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
          There's differences in the shapes the differences in colour take on the fairing too
          correct, but ignore the color change between the two the paint color is a dark metalic graphite. There is a pic of the tail section already done in link to my other thread in my first post.

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
          You can't see the contour of the mains in those pics- I think design one is gonna look funny at the forwardmost part b/c of the turnsignal.
          It was really tough to follow the contours of the kat with that template because it doesn't show them all, I wish I had photoshop.
          Do you know why Santa is so jolly.... Because he knows where all the naughty girls live..

Comment

im lost too

Comment

Working...
            X