X

question....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question....

I just bought a 92 kat600 and it is missing pretty much the whole front end... now I dont know if im posting in the right spot or not but does anyone know where i can get everything cheap? i mean front headlight right and left upper and lower fairings speedo cluster the whole shabang... or will some fairings fit off of other zukes like the kat 750 "if they are different" or a gsxr? any ideas?

Originally posted by 4drpower View Post
    I just bought a 92 kat600 and it is missing pretty much the whole front end... now I dont know if im posting in the right spot or not but does anyone know where i can get everything cheap? i mean front headlight right and left upper and lower fairings speedo cluster the whole shabang... or will some fairings fit off of other zukes like the kat 750 "if they are different" or a gsxr? any ideas?

Ebay... Pre kat front ends match 88-97 600s and 89-97 750s for most parts except the instrument panels and the instument plate attatched to the fairing stay.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

ive checked on there... not really much... if thats your blue one.. is that a 600 or 750... what year and is it all stock body?

Comment

its a 93 750, I think he did the 600 tail swap already, and I'm pretty sure its not stock, if I remember correctly.

We have a for sale thread on here, you could probably find some parts, and maybe there is a bike salvage yard in your area, you can get things there pretty cheap.

Comment

Welcome. Bike bandit. Com is cheape than the dealer.
          Tejasandre

Comment

Originally posted by 4drpower View Post
            ive checked on there... not really much... if thats your blue one.. is that a 600 or 750... what year and is it all stock body?
            Mine is a 1993 750 that has been modified to fit a 600 tail section on it. The tails are different, but the fronts use the same fairings and headlights.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
            X