X

Decal Suggestions?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decal Suggestions?!?

I just painted my 2005 kat600 all white.. and now i'm wanting to know where i could find the kanji for katana and possibly some suzuki racing decals for it..

also if anyone knows where i can get a solo cowl for the low.. hit me up too..

[email protected]
    Attached Files

ebay for both probably

Comment

looks pretty sweet.....i'll be painting mine this winter and i was gonna do all black.....but seeing yours and some other all white kats has me leaing towards white....too many d@mn choices!!!
      sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

i have cowls for a pretty good price
        www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
        Katana Frame Sliders
        The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
        98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
        I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

i just ordered a set of decals off ebay, chrome 600 set ill let you know how they turn out

Comment

Originally posted by Idrivetoys View Post
            ebay for both probably
            Definitely try out eBay they seem to have everything in the decal department

Comment

Originally posted by Idrivetoys View Post
              i just ordered a set of decals off ebay, chrome 600 set ill let you know how they turn out
              What kit did you use to stretch your katana.. i'm looking to do mine similar...

Comment

the swingarm was extended via welds

and my chrome decals came out awesome too, i love them
                Last edited by Idrivetoys; 07-08-2010, 11:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

So u made it yourself? Was it expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by primesession21 View Post
                    So u made it yourself? Was it expensive?
                    Check with Kreylyn if your serious about doing the extension and he can also mod it to fit a wider wheel. Check out this thread:
                    This is place to post up your long term projects. Projects that took you a while to get done. Post them here. Examples like kwebbel's build up , B-12 engine swaps, swing arm swaps etc..would go here.
                    Sliminator

Comment

I've seen very few decals on Katanas that looked clean. IMO- get someone to emulate the OEM tapesets. Can have a vinyl shop do it on the cheap.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                      -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

it was a member on here that did the swing arm it wasn't too bad really but if i could go back i would have it done for a wider wheel, nothing huge i dont think but at least a 190 or a 200.

Ryan

Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
                        From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
                        Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.
                        Last edited by Idrivetoys; 07-08-2010, 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                        X