X

Airbrushing ideas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airbrushing ideas?

Seems pretty simple of a thread, I just got done painting my 91 kat 750, dark purple with silver and purple metal flake in it. Shines like a bass boat! ha ha So! I'm skilled with an airbrush, and am going to do some silver graphics on my bike, just not sure what I should do. Just mainly wanting ideas of what you think would look good on it.
    Attached Files

I do a little airbrushing myself. I would do pearl ghost flames down the sides. Looks nice and plain till the sun hits right. Or ghost in the Katana kanji.

Comment

I never have any great painting ideas, the ghost lames sound great!
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
      Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
      R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
      1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
      RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
      3BBB turn signal mirrors,
      Black painted seat and rear trim,
      Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

I think you should work on some kind of ghost kat eyes in there... personally I think flames are not nice looking and kind of played out. Just do something that is "WOW LOOK AT THAT!" How about a wild looking cat fading into a fish? Its just an idea.
        sigpicTrust me I know everything! Just ask!

Comment

i just got my 1100 painted peral white with blue accents dash bars inside vents etc etc im doing the rockstar logo on the side of it
          what the phuc you lookin at

Comment

maybe do some zombies in a grave yard in a foggy night just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Monarch View Post
              Seems pretty simple of a thread, I just got done painting my 91 kat 750, dark purple with silver and purple metal flake in it. Shines like a bass boat! ha ha So! I'm skilled with an airbrush, and am going to do some silver graphics on my bike, just not sure what I should do. Just mainly wanting ideas of what you think would look good on it.

i have a gsx750f 1990 and i need to spray it
              as you can see it is suicidal road grey no good i need to brighten it up
              being a creative person i like to learn all things about my bike but i am learning about respraying it and want to do it cheap.
              so instead of buying a big compressor could i spray my fairings and bits and peices with one of these mini set ups

and threads or advice would be apreciated
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X