No announcement yet.
X

would you trust this link?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm going to go for it too! (More than 10 available so I made sure I didn't scoop yours). I'll let you know when it arrives.

Dumb newbie question though... it should attach with all the existing hardware right? So long as I don't lose any pieces?

Comment

i need a new windscreen anyway..my factory one is all scratched up. really brings down the look of my bike as you can hardly see through it in spots. will probably order one friday (payday )
      Originally posted by Slofuze:
      Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

this looks more suitable. similar price, coming from florida, 10 available 98.8% feedback. 7 day money back guarantee.

Comment

Got an email from the seller of the windscreen providing a heads up that because of the eruption in Iceland, shipping could be a bit slower (shipping to Canada was only a little more too $22). The whole deal came to $31.99US...

Comment

did ya get it in yet laura? howd it fit
            Originally posted by Slofuze:
            Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

Originally posted by cmurdah
              did you get that windscreen off ebay ? how did it fit and what do you think about it?

am thinking about getting one
              Ah, I was just about to update that thread and got your PM (so I'll copy the same info here....)
              I did get the windscreen but they sent me black instead of dark smoke (and it doesn't have what kind of looks like an irridescence, shinyness in the photo either). It's pretty much just a plain piece of black plastic. It's fine but not what I wanted. It WOULD fit no problem though.
              I told the seller I was disappointed as they'd sent me black instead of grey (dark smoke) and as of today, they've sent me a full refund.

Comment

Yes I would trust it.

Its probably thin and flimsy but I bet it will work!

I've done many hundred deals on eBay and have only been skunked once or twice,
                and a minor skunking at that!
                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
                Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
                R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
                1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
                RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
                3BBB turn signal mirrors,
                Black painted seat and rear trim,
                Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment