X

need a windscreen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a windscreen?

ok, ive been dealing with a windscreen manufactuer here in aus. I was so impressed with the workmanship i would reccomend it to anyone
    i found out that he exports, so what i suggested was he offer katriders a discount, and this is what he replied with....
    Thanks for those comments Joe and I'm glad that the screen is working for you. Have a look at the attached photo of a Touring screen we made for your bike just recently. It was to a local guys design and, apart from adding the windlip to it later it works a treat!
    I would love it if you would make our details available to the Katriders group. I could offer a, say 5% discount to bona fide members world wide and probably more for bulk orders of 5 or more.
    Regards
    John
    so far at the moment he can supply a standed replacement, a wind lip screen (as what i have) or a full touring screen, in various colors. ive attached a scanned image of his flyer. and a photo of my screen.
    this screen costed me $100aus. take 5% off.. $95 bucks aus... thats 70 US.. pretty cheap if you ask me.
    now those of you with the pre-98's dont fret, as he is willing to do it in batches, i can organise a pre-98 screen for him to mold from.

cheers.joe.

Taller screen would be nice .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
    X