Lightening the license plate light

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightening the license plate light

Ok i am looking for ideas.

What would be the best way or how could i lighten the licensce plate light. At night it is fairly bright and now without the shovel it is starting to wash out my leds.

Where can i get some directional leds. Don;t want to use washer spray nozzles to put on the kat for the license plate bolts but i will if i have to. Unelss they make round ones.
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Re: Lightening the license plate light

Originally posted by zleviticus
    Don;t want to use washer spray nozzles to put on the kat for the license plate bolts but i will if i have to. Unelss they make round ones.
    I kinda like that idea . I have had no plate light since I removed the shovel. Think I'm gonna go to Auto Zone today and see what they have.
    Thanks Z

Comment

I'm confuzled?

LEDs can be either wide or narrow..
      Narrow beam are actually cheaper..
      You can acutally use them as little spotlights..

Comment

Could always put a down-light into the underside of the tail...

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Super Bright LEDs is one of the largest online retailers of LED lighting for commercial and residential uses. Enjoy free/same-day shipping on qualifying orders!

Get a white cluster, that would work just fine
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
            www.superbrightleds.com

Get a white cluster, that would work just fine
            i want them lighter not brighter ..

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Oh, your so picky ain't ya!!!!!
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

This is Z were talking about here Lou, the king of subtle mods

Comment

don;t knwo if it is a mod... it is just keeping a bro from getting his led groove on.. it is bad enough the headlights wash out the front leds some. Got to get my G-thang on fa shizzle?

Comment

Working...
                  X