X

Leds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leds

Anyone ever tried those LEDs selling on ebay on their bikes? If so any pics?

which leds? there are a LOT of leds selling on ebay..

I have a st of euroeffects on mine and love them...
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

if you have led underlighting post where you got it... i'm interested also.
      I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I've got LED washer nozzles mounted upside down and they put out quite a bit of light. Two in front hidden under the headlight shining onto the pistons of the forks (which has a neat effect), and two in rear mounted up inside the wheel well. They've got a module for each pair that I have under my seat that lets me change between 7 colors. They were like 10 bucks per pair at Pepboys.
        '01 TL1000R

Comment

Just purchased 50 5mm 10,000mcd red led's off of ebay...going to try to come up with some type of configuration to light up the Kat...when completed I'll post some pics...might be a while though...
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
              Just purchased 50 5mm 10,000mcd red led's off of ebay...going to try to come up with some type of configuration to light up the Kat...when completed I'll post some pics...might be a while though...
              HID planet has a pretty good DIY section for LED's

Just throwing that out there for you...can't wait to see what you come up with.
              95 Kat 750cc (RIP)
              the scratches added character...she served me well!

Comment

Hey I got mine off of ebay. I have 20 of them installed but I need quite a bit more. They are not as bright as they portray but if you group them together they should be real bright. I dont have pictures because the bike is not where i am right now. But i got the 8mm white ones that way the cops really cant say anything cause they are not some type of emergency color. I am happpy with the results though. I just need more for the belly and tail of the bike.
                Ride On,
                Jon

Comment

by the time you spend all the money on seperate LEDs and figuring out the wiring and such. You can buy a kit and be done with it.

Comment

True, True, I had to buy a switch from radio shack $4 Bucks. A 50ft spool of 22 or 24 guage wire. 4 bucks. 2 packs of wire harness conduit. $1.10 at pack at home depot. Rated up to like 400 degrees. Some Gorilla Glue and some wire connectors another 10 or 15. 2 days of figuring out how I want to wire it and taking it all apart and glueing. Results: One custom let set up. I can't send picks till I get home. Or whats left of it after the hurricane. But The best news is My family is Alive
                    Ride On,
                    Jon

Comment

Working...
                    X