X

Andrehendricken..before and after

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrehendricken..before and after

I loaded these up for him.. Nice work man!!!

Before:

After:

Yes, nice work!!
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I bought it one evening and was out with my friends the next day when we decided to go for a long ride. I was at the back of the pack when I was coming around a turn when i hit loose gravel (that goverment workers left behind) and the bike came out from underneath me. I bike smashed all the faining, the headlight, grab bar,and foot peg and a lot more. I had it running a total of 30 hrs before i had smashed it.

thanks to ebay i was able to put it back together.

Comment

Great Job!!
        I like that color..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

man i want another kat to play with and a bigger garage.
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Working...
          X