X

03+ Tail PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03+ Tail PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!

I have seen that a lot of people want to convert to the new tail. I recently damaged mine and have been looking for a new one. I called Ronayers(which people on this site directed me to) and the have the 05 750 tail painted with decals shipped for about $180. If your spending more then that you are wating your money. That does not include the actual housing for the taillight, but if you are going with the clear alternatives led, then I beleive that has it's own housing. I am not 100% sure on that.

CA does NOT have it's own housing.. need to the housing to put a CA in unless you hard wire it.. and even then how would you attach the clear lens.
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Thanks zlev!! I wasn't sure about that.

Comment

I've tried this approach before, but can't find anyone who will send me one in Black. Seems like they have all the other OEM colors.
        I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Working...
        X