X

Mirrors!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirrors!

Anyone know where I can get a set of mirrors that are either chrome or have a turn signal built in, or chrome with turn signals that I might be able to fit on a 05 750 Kat? I am willing to do a little drilling if need be. I'd prefer to see or hear someone who has done this previously also. If not, beggers can't be choosy. Thanks!

Made this myself!

PAUL
    93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

As long as you are willing to possibly redrill, the sky is the limit. Try HERE. The problem is you have to use your imagination on whether or not they will work. There are very few mirrors that are compatible with the '98-'05.
      Why bother doing anything if you cannot
      "Be All You Can Be."

http://www.myspace.com/kahluamud

Comment

seqx34....those are just tooo cool...love that mod...good job.. by the way what's the toggle switch for??
        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I've got these on my pre98

The holes lined up and as far as I know they pre and post 98's are the same. As long as you can get used to tiny mirrors, these are awesome. I put up a thread on it, my bike is now black so they match a lot better now.

'01 TL1000R

Comment

seqx34, those mirrors are sweet looking. I think I am going to go with a tear drop shape with the led built in. I think what I have to do is find some way to mount a base for them to screw into. My buddie has a harley with similar ones on it, so I will try to figure things out from him. Thanks for the help. If anyone else has unique mirrors I would like to see them. Thanks again for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
              seqx34....those are just tooo cool...love that mod...good job.. by the way what's the toggle switch for??
              Originally posted by katlover
              seqx34, those mirrors are sweet looking. I think I am going to go with a tear drop shape with the led built in. I think what I have to do is find some way to mount a base for them to screw into. My buddie has a harley with similar ones on it, so I will try to figure things out from him. Thanks for the help. If anyone else has unique mirrors I would like to see them. Thanks again for the help.
              Thanks! Switch are for the Neons!
              PAUL
              93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Originally posted by katlover
                If you are planning on using the ones I was talking about, you don't have to make a base for them. They are intended to be screwed into, but I drilled the threads out larger than the mounting bolts, and sent them in through the other direction and into the bike. Good luck!
                '01 TL1000R

Comment

Working...
                X