X

You guys know about this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys know about this?

The PO ratched my clear plastics up pretty good. Wind screen and gauges look almost like a wire brush hit them. Also scuffed up visors seem to really like this stuff too. It works kind of like wax and just takes a lot of buffing. I use it on my composite headlights and anything clear to keep it clear.

Just thought I'd share.

Bottles are a couple years old, may have been re-labeled

I need something that fixes bullseye shot in the headlight
    Seems I picked a stone up some where last summer

I did the headlights on a grand am with a 3M kit
    It starts you out with wet sandpaper and ends with optic polish
    I was impressed that the headlights where salvagable
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

I haven't seen that stuff in forever. I can recall using something like that to clean up scratched cd's, but it's been a long time. The visor on my helmet is pretty scuffed up... maybe I'll give it a shot.
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

is there a part # on the bottles ?
        usually located under bar code
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

I think the part number would be:

M-1008 - Clear Plastic Polish

M-1708 - Clear Plastic Cleaner

L&L, I use this stuff once a month on my visors to keep them really clear.

It's not a miracle cure for deep scratches, but for maintaining clarity and removing haze it works really good.

Comment

I've heard about this stuff but I've always been a little hesitant to use it. glad to know it works well, I might get some for the headlight lenses on my truck
            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
            X