X

Gauge Templets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauge Templets

I searched and couldnt find them, but isnt there some pictures of the pre98 gauges that can be photoshopped?
    -Alex

Currently Looking for a pre 98 katana project

You mean like this:

PAUL
    93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

are those to scale?
      -Alex

Comment

Super nice .

how about some for the 98+.
        it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

Those are the reverse illumiglo ones...they look cool...what are the templates made out of? I was reading when they had that special offer for them from the company...do a search you'll find the whole thread...
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Well back on kp somebody had the templets and you made em in photoshop but they were already size ready to go
            -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by LS6TT
              Well back on kp somebody had the templets and you made em in photoshop but they were already size ready to go
              That was me but somewhere between rebuilding computers I lost the to scale unchanged original scans.

Comment

I have the tach and speedo but don't have the pre98 fuel gauge. unfortunately they aren't in scale.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Those are sweet!!! 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
                    Originally posted by LS6TT
                    That was me but somewhere between rebuilding computers I lost the to scale unchanged original scans.
                    damn! ah well, ill draw em up and just have to test over and over again..LOL
                    -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by BucKatana
                      Super nice .

how about some for the 98+.
                      I have some on my bike.. pics on the home page listed.. or just do search on them, lots of people have them on here

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat

I have some on my bike.. pics on the home page listed.. or just do search on them, lots of people have them on here
                        What type of Material did you print them on?

Comment

ive seen on other sites (such as for ford rangers) they print them on quality photopaper

thats my plan
                          -Alex

Comment

If you search, you can find waterproof labels (riteswell is one brand)... I highly recommend using a color laser printer to print them -- the toner won't fade the way ink normally will.

Cheers
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by slow50
                              someone that can do photoshop should take the time to make a template that is up to scale so the rest of us can do this mod. I would gladly pay for a template if someone can make some up.
                              If someone had faces that could be scanned and wanted to send them to me, I'd be willing to scan and photoshop them for a few bucks. Hate to ask for $ but I've had so many people contact me about please photoshop my bike like this etc etc, I just cant spare the time any more to do design work unless I'm getting something back out of it...just to many other 1st priorities

Comment

Working...
                              X