Gauge Templets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats great i'm glad you like them.

Comment

I finally got some time and I was able to put the fuel gauge templet in and it looks awesome... Thanks again wmupilot... You made me very happy.... Cant wait to install the tach and speedometer.....8)

Comment

Not a problem, glad I could help.

Comment

Here is a picture of them installed on my bike... Dang they look some great.... Thanks again Pilot!!! 8)
          Attached Files

Comment

hey if anyone has extra all throw down some cash for them for pre 98 thanx

Comment

Originally posted by flipmod750
              hey if anyone has extra all throw down some cash for them for pre 98 thanx
              Send wmupilot a PM, he makes and sells them.... Gives a great deal for KR members too......

Comment

Wow! Ghost that look great

Comment

Has anyone heard from wmupilot lately? I've tried emailing him but no response...wondering if he is ok...by the way ghost your gauges with that bike look slick now...I suggested you do that a while ago and I knew they would look really good on that bilke of yours.....
                  Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                  Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Damn , that bike is whiter than white .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

You know I'm embarresed that I never looked harder at Ghost's bike. Or maybe these are the first close ups?

I'm very impressed!

Comment

grate now I have to open my up but frist i need to phot shop it to a 180 mph

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
                          by the way ghost your gauges with that bike look slick now...I suggested you do that a while ago and I knew they would look really good on that bilke of yours.....
                          Yes you did coax me into getting them Jax!!! Thanks to pilot I have them and I think they look awesome!!!! 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                            You know I'm embarresed that I never looked harder at Ghost's bike. Or maybe these are the first close ups?

I'm very impressed!

Thanks for the compliment Pete!!!!

Comment

Those look awesome on your bike. I'm glad they turned out so good. I've been so busy with work and school I haven't even had a chance to put the new ones I made for my bike on.

Comment

you can get them here alsowww.streetracerparts.com.i dont know anything about them though.are they hard to install

Comment

Working...
                                X