X

The Kat with the new "used" two bro installed (56K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kat with the new "used" two bro installed (56K

Ok i have been asked about it and decided it was time to take the pics of it..

Here they are... with the shovel chopped as well.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

It looks very neat Z.
    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

WOW!!!
      Looking good Z!!! That exhaust looks sweet!!!!

Comment

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...... Z..... that's not a Hindle!!

What happened!?!?!?!

Looks good tho! Nice custom hanger!

Comment

uhh it was cheaper and used.

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Looks pretty good for "used", ebay?
            Kyle

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ! Lookin good.

Comment

I like the CF on the yellow and black Kat's, accents the bike very well.
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

i told you that yellow CF was going to look sweet!

Comment

Nice looking pipe Z.

Tokalosh

Comment

Sooooooooo......how's that bad boy sound?

Deep and throaty????

Buc
                      it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

Ohhhhh yes! That blond carbon looks GREAT on your bike! You likey?
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Looks great Z! I like the looks of your bike!

Comment

Originally posted by BucKatana
                            Sooooooooo......how's that bad boy sound?
                            Deep and throaty????
                            Buc

Yeah just like debbie... deep and throaty...

it is fairly quiet till you get to the upp rpm range.. then once you reach cruising speed it quiets down again.. i like the sound of it.. of course i am used to stock so ANYTHING sounds good...

I got the pipe off of "malt o meal" aka special K...

I do like it Jim... now i just need the hugger to come in and somethign for the seat and i will be good to go..

Comment

I like the TBR exhausts a lot, but I just cant get over how they seem to stick out the back so far. Seems like they are too long or something.
                              I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Working...
                              X