X

New Paint job ideas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Paint job ideas

Got my bike all torn apart and ready to paint. I was wondering if you guys had any cool ideas for paint jobs. I want it to be mostly black but would like to add something else. I was thinking maybe blue flames or something. My dad is painting the bike and has never done any paintjobs besides one color jobs. He wants to try something more creative. I am not very creative so give me some cool ideas. I will post pics as soon as it is done.

I did these photoshop renderings a while back of a kat with more of a busa scheme...what do you think?

Comment

Oh ...please show us more Waltari.

Buc
      it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I realy like that first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by BucKatana

Buc
          Sorry Buc...thats all I've got for right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
            Originally posted by BucKatana

Buc
            Sorry Buc...thats all I've got for right now.

Rats......
            it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

I think I just found my paint job. The first one but with the orange a deep blue and silver instead of white. Any way you could make one like that for me?

Comment

i just painted my bike...no pics yet as i need to put plastic back on...i painted the rear tail fairing, lower fairings , 3rd eye plastic peice and peice below headlights Black Night Metallic (dark grey) . In the sunlight its got a really bright metallic look.
                " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

I did these photoshop renderings a while back of a kat with more of a busa scheme...what do you think?
                  I think you should be working for suzuki, instead of the asshat that came up with the cheesy graphics on my 04

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
                    I think you should be working for suzuki, instead of the asshat that came up with the cheesy graphics on my 04
                    +1
                    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Walt. YOU should sell that to Suzuki as a new paint scheme.
                      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Hey...if someone can come up with an email address or other contact info, let me know and I'd be all over sending them renderings. I've looked before and just could never seem to turn anything useful up. I've checked on various Suzuki websites as well as various motorcycle deisgn sites and I can find info for almost every manufacturer but suzuki. Let me know if anyone ha s any better links!

Comment

Im all over that black/gold scheme. I saved that to my comp when it was first loaded up.

Comment

ya..just cause the kat is the "BUDGET" motorcycle...doesnt mean it cant look good...i like the yellow/black but the decals are lame...the blue and white scheme ' to me ' doesnt look good at all
                            " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Someone find me some Suzuki contact info...Thaz?

Comment

Working...
                              X