X

Who owns this bike./???????? I need a picture of it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who owns this bike./???????? I need a picture of it

A member here has taken black rear plastics from an 03+ and put them on his 98-02 Kat.

The bike is blue with black rears...I know I've seen it but now I can't remember who's it is........

I really like to see those pictures again..

Please help.

thanks

Buc
    it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

not the one you're lookin for but heres how its done

Comment

Thanks....I have already done the mod myself.

I was looking for the picture of his particular bike.

Buc

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

So the tail section from a +98 will fit a pre? Didn't know that... Might be the new look I've been looking for.

Comment

No RoadRacer61... a tail from a 03-05 will fit a 98-02... just need the plastics, tail lamp, and bracket.

It will NOT fit a pre98... at least not without some intense labor.
          I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I think the name was DIRTY He just sold the bike too! He sold the fairings to Taz

Comment

Originally posted by katlover
              I think the name was DIRTY He just sold the bike too! He sold the fairings to Taz

Thanks

Did a search for Dirty but found no pics......rats.................................... .................................................. ................................the hunt continues.

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
                No RoadRacer61... a tail from a 03-05 will fit a 98-02... just need the plastics, tail lamp, and bracket.

It will NOT fit a pre98... at least not without some intense labor.
                Has anyone tried to put the post on a pre? the frames look the same I think it would just be mounting brackets, or am i wrong?

Comment

Working...
                X