Exhaust recommendation??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust recommendation??

Hello Folks,

I just received my 03' Kat 750 and I am looking to replace the exhaust. I would like something that would give the bike a lower pitch rather than the high pitch I hear from most inline 4's. I am leaning toward Two Brother .... can y'all give me your advise?

Semper Fi!!
    Not as lean, not as mean but still a Marine!

zleviticus just put a two brothers on his 04 750 kat. there is a sound clip in the mechanics 101 forum.

The yosh also gives a nice deep growl as does the Hindle.

Comment

The hindle is NICE realy nic but can be expensive. I struggled with what to get and looked at all of them... my biggest thing is sound. I never heard a two borhers before but took a chance and bought a used one (i figured if i did not like it i can resell it and get most if nto all my money back) It has a deep sound to it. I personally place them in this order (the ones that i have geard personally on a kat)

Hindle, Two brothers, yosh, DnD. the only one i did not have a chance in hearing is Vance and Hines
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
        the only one i did not have a chance in hearing is Vance and Hines
        You ain't missing much , trust me .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
          Originally posted by zleviticus
          the only one i did not have a chance in hearing is Vance and Hines
          You ain't missing much , trust me .
          Hey now!

Comment

Working...
          X