X

In-Dash Factory Clock...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Dash Factory Clock...

Is is possible to remove the factory clock from another 98+ gauge cluster and put it into mine, which did not come with the clock?

If so, does anybody have one they'd like to sell cheap?
    I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Should work..
    You have the blanking disk now??

Try Ebay..

Comment

Nope. Totally different circuit boards. They moved the gas gauge for the clock if you look at mine. You need to buy a 2000 or newer.

Bike is sold

Comment

Yeah, if you look in my user gallery you can see a pick of my dash. I just have a filler with the Suzuki logo on it which is backlit at night.

Spedee: So there were no clocks in the 98/99's? Or they just made it so you can't swap the gauges around?
        I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Speedee...

Did you notice your tach is slightly tilted??
          Also I'd check your oil!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
            Spedee...

Did you notice your tach is slightly tilted??
            Also I'd check your oil!!
            Bike is sold

Comment

One other thing if your going to buy a dash for your bike. You need to add one 12 volt power wire to terminal 13 of the harness block that plugs into the back of the dash.
              Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
              X