No announcement yet.
X

Cutting Fender??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there really is a big difference IMHO between the "creese bracket" people talk about and the compwerkes kit.

The comp werkes kit:

- places the plate a bit further back and tilts it (looks cool)

- relocates your stock license plate light up inside the tail so you dont have to fab up a light

- provides a nice plate that fills in the ugly opening left where the shovel was cut off, which I spray painted black to semi-match my bike... looks like an undertail unless you get up under the bike

- moves the stalks of the stock signals (if you choose to keep them) closer together so that they don't stick out the sides as far

check out the pics in my user gallery for some examples of the compwerkes w/ stock signals.

if i remember, i'll take some of my bike now during my lunch break and show you what it looks like now after removing the stock signals and brackets and adding flushmounts.
    I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I just cut mine off. but at first i left just enough to the plate and signals. but i think the stock signals are so ugly.

Comment

Working...
      X