X

What color tail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What color tail?

Hey guys, I have a 02 all yellow kat, I bought a 03 tail and plan on putting it on as soon as I get it.... But I don't know if I should paint it black... Or Yellow. I think I am leaning more twards the black, What do you think?

-Jeff
    I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

I saw the stock yellow/black paint on a kat and think it looks much better than all yellow. But this is just my opinion

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

If your going to paint it black you may want to do the front fender also, it'll look like an 03 if you do.
      Kyle

Comment

Yup, I forgot about that, Thanks! I think I am going to go with the black.
        I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

Comment

I'm about to do the opposite of you and paint my 04 solid yellow. Just a brighter color than stock. I'm hoping it'll look pretty good like that with chrome decals on it.

Comment

I'd go with the black tail and some black graphics to accent the yellow

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto
              I'd go with the black tail and some black graphics to accent the yellow
              Tru Dat. I think the black would really accent the yellow of the bike, and bring out the yellow.
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
              X