X

Mesh Mod v 2.0 Idea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesh Mod v 2.0 Idea

Hey, want to ask you guys a question. I was picking up supplies to do a mesh mod, and then thought, HEY! what if I took the normal gutter cover type material, then put a screen (like screen window material) over it, making it appear much more solid.

I dunno, it sounded crazy, so I wanted to check to see if anyone had done it before.

Any ideas or thoughts?

What? You crazy? there isn't a crazy person on KR
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

hhmm, I'd have to see what it looked like before I could say whether or not I liked the look of it. If you decide to do it, take a test piece of the gutter and put some screen over it so we can see it!

Comment

crap, sorry for posting this in the wrong section. I didn't realize I was in the lounge when I clicked "New Topic". Please, oh please forgive me!!!

And I'll see what I can do. I was hoping I wouldnt have to buy any screen, but ill see if I can find any cheap stuff

Comment

check out letsride mesh that is what he did...
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Dunno what it is with you guys and covering up the motor and inner workings, I love to see the shit.

Thats why i really like the FZR's and the SV's

Kinda cool to show some motor.

Comment

Working...
            X