X

Torn between looks..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torn between looks..

Ok i thought i knew what i wanted to do with the bike next but now i am torn when i start to see the project in place. Take a look at what it will look like and give me your honest answers...
    Attached Files
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

I just like the 'Suzuki', it's looks too cluttered otherwise IMHO

Comment

I'm not a big fan of stickers, unless the company is PAYING ME to advertise for them.
      I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Honest opinions? I'm not a big fan of decals either but since were just playing with ideas Paint the lowers black, do the suzuki in yellow and kill the rest. Might be better with the logo designs of the complanies but it looks awful cluttered the way you have them there and it distracts from the bike.
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I agree with Jim on the lowers, since your rear tail is already black...that's what I just did on my Pre

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
            I'm not a big fan of stickers, unless the company is PAYING ME to advertise for them.
            I have to agree Z. Thats one of the reasons I took the stealership stickers off my Kat.

Comment

+2 on jim's idea.
              Too clutered with all the other things on there.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I like the "Suzuki", but am still torn on all the other little ones. I definitely wouldn't change the color of the lower though. I think having a different color lower completely changes the look of the Kat. Just MHO.

Comment

Are those DEC-ALS... or DEEEE-CALS????

Comment

I think Corona is a good choice!!
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

too much clutter. i like them debaged myself

Comment

Have to agree with the others, Suzuki only on the Lower.

BTW those engine covers look awesome.
                        Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                          I think Corona is a good choice!!

"STFU"

Comment

i'm gonna have to agree with the rest. it looks to cluttered down there with all those stickers. i would stick with the "suzuki" but i would remove the rest. as far as painting the lower black, i'm torn on that one and trying to decide if i want to keep my lower black or paint it the same color as the rest of the bike, once i paint the rest of the bike.
                            -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Yup, Jim is right on the money.

Paint the lowers black, with Suzuki in Yella.
                              Sweet.
                              "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Working...
                              X