X

My 2009 Build Thread (pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2009 Build Thread (pics)

Well, I just got my paint from paint shop last week. I wasn't goin post anything till I got it back together, but Im excited now. Im almost ready to put her back together. So this is my progress so far. My winter project that has turned into summer.

I scratched up my tank bad when my bike fell off the bike stand so it had to be repainted. And my tail had to be repainted becuz I scratched it up backing up and didn't see the prop on my bike. But everything else I got painted black to pretty much going red and black theme.

Next week Im send my engine cover, slip-on, and heel guard for PC. Then I will be really close

Im already have a 750 oil cooler im goin to install soon. And a some barnett clutches and springs ready to be installed
    sigpic
    Update Jul 11 2014
    Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Cool Rock. Bet it will look good when it is all done
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

really nice color i like how the light effects it!! Good luck post pics when your done!!
      pveity = 100%

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
        Cool Rock. Bet it will look good when it is all done
        I hope so. I did some chessey paint drawing on the computer of what it should look like. And I was happy with the look.

Originally posted by pveity View Post
        really nice color i like how the light effects it!! Good luck post pics when your done!!
        Yeah it has a flip-flop in the red. The black pose to some metallic but I havn't took it outside yet. I can't see any indoors.
        Last edited by Rok_Stars_Bars; 07-03-2009, 04:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        sigpic
        Update Jul 11 2014
        Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Awesome! I think the black swing arm will look alot better than the silver.
          02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
          90 GSXR 750/1216
          96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
          87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
          sigpic

Comment

looks good so far. red is the color of all proper sports bikes. should be good for at least 5 more horses.

Comment

Originally posted by JimG4652 View Post
              Awesome! I think the black swing arm will look alot better than the silver.
              OOOO YEAH... If I could only paint one part black it would be the swingarm.

Originally posted by cameron View Post
              looks good so far. red is the color of all proper sports bikes. should be good for at least 5 more horses.
              Thanks. At least 5hp. I probably could get 10hp if I put some stickers on it. Like NOS or something. But my Painter would shot me if I did that.
              Last edited by Rok_Stars_Bars; 07-03-2009, 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              sigpic
              Update Jul 11 2014

Comment

Glad its coming along Rok. Cant wait to see the finished product. I'm in the same processes myself. Big changes in the works. Keep it up!
                SAV

Head up, eyes open... always!!!
                Be... and be not afraid.

Comment

Working...
                X