X

Custom bracket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom bracket

Hey guys and girls I have a 2002 katana 600, I would like to make my own elimination kit for the bike and was tring to get some ideas for the bracket to connect the signals and license plate on. If someone has pictures of brackets they made or one's they bought that will help, Thanks alot and keep riding!!

Start with a flat sheet of aluminim or stainless from the local hardware/home improvement store and cut out/drill/punch a few holes to make one.

This is on a Pre, and the best pic I have atm...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

6" aluminum angle stock, drill holes as necessary, cut two smaller pieces for the turn signals...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Here is a link to pics of the one I did. Basically, I took a piece of angle iron and slotted and folded in the ends. I then drilled holes in the folded portion to mount the signal lights. Finally, I mounted the stock license plate bracket to the new bracket and attached it with bolts through the existing body button holes. http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=10039524&uid=4857045&members=1] Hope this helps, only cost was black paint , a little piece of angle iron from home depot, and the turn signals.

Comment

Thanks guys you really helped, I am going to do it this weekend i will let you know how it came out.

Comment

Thank you all, i finished my rear bracket. it looks awsome i will def. put pics up this week.

Comment

Working...
            X