X

For Those Looking for Fairing Bolts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Those Looking for Fairing Bolts

Hey all found this guy on Ebay (havent bought from him) but he is selling fairing bolt kits that is pretty detailed.... includes the u-clips and SS bolts. Kits run about $35 plus shipping. Not bad for everything included. Just throwing it out there for everyone.
    Nik

Here is the link= http://www.bikebolts.com/
    88 Katana GSX600F, 19k miles, Total Custom- Soon to be revealed!!!!!!!

I do not see a listing for a Katana kit. Do you know if they can make one?

Comment

The site says if you are looking for a certain model to shoot him an email. I would but I think I am going the Pro Bolt route, just for the bling factor (and with my paint job I am planning, SS would look ugly).
      Nik

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyMedic
        The site says if you are looking for a certain model to shoot him an email. I would but I think I am going the Pro Bolt route, just for the bling factor (and with my paint job I am planning, SS would look ugly).
        Nik
        I sent them an email and the response was:

Originally posted by Steve
        Hi,

Check back in a couple weeks. I am working on a bunch of new kits, the Katana is one of them.

I'm trying to get them done ASAP, but its a slow process with finding local bikes to model them on. Theres a big race coming next week that I hope to get most of them done at.

Thanks,

Steve
        So hopefully they will come up with a kit soon....

Comment

damn, i wish I had continued reading the post before I sent him an email. maybe the increased demand for katana bolts will speed the process?

Comment

He said that demand would speed up his production, so the more of us that send him an email the quicker he might put one out for the Kat community.
            Nik

Comment

sent one myself as I am missing quite a few bolts.

Comment

well....the guy on ebay will make a killing from guys like you. No offense.....the bolts can not be found just anywhere. But I can tell you that you can get 20 fairing bolts for under $10 if you just do a search on the net. the clips can be had at any automotive store. You should be alble to replace all fairing bolts and clips for under $10. $15 tops.
                I am looking at some right now on a webpage.
                You will have to excuse me if I do not give you the link, but I plan on maybe doing the same as he is someday....selling the kits on Ebay. However I am waiting until I order my anodizing kit and try that...to see how it works. Then I will offer colored ones. So even tho I don't give you the link (can't do all the work for ya...lol), try doing a search for "fasteners" on google. You might like what you get for results.
                I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                X