X

New Sticker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sticker

So I had a little whoopsie this morning. When I was warming up the bike I didn't put the side stand down completely so when I got about twenty feet away the side stand slips and the bike falls over. The damage is virtually none existent, beside a little hurt pride. One thing that got scrapped up good was the katana logo sticker. I think I could just take off the sticker, smooth out the plastic a little and put a new sticker over it. So my question is where can I pick up a new sticker?
    Attached Files
    2001 Kat 600

sigpic

Your local dealer should be able to get any stock sticker that is on your bike, but you may pay for it. Here is a place that I just purchased stickers and it looks like thay can you anything you need.

http://www.xtreemedecals.com/default.tpl?cart=12404534698287940&id1=136&id2=139 &startat=1&--woSECTIONSdatarq=139&--SECTIONSword=ww1

I am sorry to here about your bike. I am glad that it is not any worse then it is. Good luck. Take care.

Comment

Ouch...it's only a scratch though...don't sweat it. Scars and scratches add character...my bike has too much character right now.

Comment

see if CP have some of the raised badges thats how I would go since the sticker is done dealing

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
          see if CP have some of the raised badges thats how I would go since the sticker is done dealing
          Yea, that is another great idea. CP is great to deal with.

Comment

I found a dealer and ordered a new sticker, I'm happy that the scratches on the plastic are under the sticker. I can just cover them up and act like it never happened
            2001 Kat 600

sigpic

Comment

Fleabay sir! just search suzuki Katana decals
              1999 Katana 750

Comment

cheapcycleparts.com

I replaced two tape sets on mine from there. They had the best prices (among Ron Ayers, etc) by about 20%.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

its a great time to paint the whole bike orange

Comment

Originally posted by DreKat View Post
                    its a great time to paint the whole bike orange
                    lol- I actually thought about getting mine painted that color 'till I saw the other ones here. It's beautiful- but now I'm not original. >=o)

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                    -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by rockmetalcore View Post
                      So I had a little whoopsie this morning. When I was warming up the bike I didn't put the side stand down completely so when I got about twenty feet away the side stand slips and the bike falls over. The damage is virtually none existent, beside a little hurt pride. One thing that got scrapped up good was the katana logo sticker.
                      Lucky you... this is what happened when my bike fell over warming up in the driveway: http://www.blinkenbyte.org/wksportbi...gine_cover.jpg

Fortunately, I found a guy who could TIG: http://www.blinkenbyte.org/wksportbi...er_on_bike.jpg

I ground my kickstand stop a little bit after that so it'd be more stable.

Comment

Working...
                      X