X

which exhaust?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which exhaust?

So I am sure this has been discussed numerous times. Which exhaust does everyone like? I am debating over the Vance and Hines SSR2 and the D&D. I hear D&D is real loud, anyone know how the Vance and Hines sounds? Any comments or suggestions would be great. Thanks.
    Life is to short, Ride hard!

ive got a vance exhaust, i love the sound, not so loud it annoys people but definetly lets em know your there

Comment

Canadians will say Hindle....

The Pre 98 crowd will say Vance and Hines....

Some will say Yoshimura.....

Texans will say D&D....

A few will say other brands (akaprovic etc)

I say stock (until I hit the lottery)

Comment

Go with the Vance. D&D's are just too loud. I know the people who own them will say Im wrong. But I know alot of people who cant stand the D&D and dont like riding with someone who has them.
        Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

The Vance and Hines sound sweet.....go with the V&H you will love the way it sounds.....
          Attached Files
          RayJRed !!!

Comment

I was able to pick up a vance and hines on ebay for $175 with shipping, did I get a good deal? it is brand new and everything else I saw like the D&D was $250, yosh was $350. My friend has the D&D on his 600RR and it is way to loud, I get a headache when I ride with him. Thanks guys.
            Life is to short, Ride hard!

Comment

I have an old Yosh, it looks like it has been shortened and it screams. Its a bit too loud though. it sounds awesome but id like it a bit quietter. A buddy of mine that I used to ride with has a harley and he could never hear his bike when we rode together.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
              X