X

Changing the appearance a bit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the appearance a bit!

I have my second Katana it it a 95 and only has 1000 miles on it I had the carbs cleaned and it runs like a charm. I need new fairings and am wondering if I can get like 3/4 fairings to replace the old ones. I also want to change the windshield to a lower profile one. Is this possible?

Hello and welcome to KR.com
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Welcome to KR!
      as far as the windsheild I would suggest trying ebay or zerogravity.com see what they got for you
      1999 Katana 750

Comment

You can chop up some old fairings and do whatever you want, that seems to be the best option.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Welcome to KR
          THE DOC
          RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
          Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
          mistake when you make it again.
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome.

I do not recall the details, but there's a member here that replaced his windscreen for a Ninja windscreen (500 cc model I believe). Anyway do a search, he had a really nice detailed write up with pics.
            2004 GSX750F

Comment

Working...
            X