X

I fell and need parts help me out guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fell and need parts help me out guys

i fell today and screwed up my main fairings pretty good. i need two main fairings for a post kat two mirrors and two turn signal covers and a stator cover. any help would be very apriciated i just wana get back on the road ASAP. i hoope this is the correct thread to post this in if not i dont have a high enough post count to get anywhere else so... thanks guys hope to hear from somone very soon.
    Last edited by GSX600FDryden; 05-11-2009, 05:34 PM.

Damn how did you go down? you ok?

Comment

my highschool janitor decided he needed to make a last minute turn and stop in the middle of the road... i couldnt stop and had to lay her down. im fine, my bikes not.

Comment

That sux I think I would have
        2k6 Kat factory blue and white, lowered, mesh mod, shovel chopped, polished clutch and brake levers,V&H ss2r slip on, home made intagrated tail light, polished lips, 8k hid's and Joe's 40 led kit. All done by me learned from Katriders thanks.

Comment

I have a red right side fairing for a 99 kat 600, but its broken in a few places. youd have to plastic weld a tiny bit, sand and re-paint it.

Comment

Nevermind -- his parents made him sell the bike. His riding is over for the time being.

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
            X